Boston, the original hotbed of North American 'cross and home to some of the nastiest courses. If you're flying into Boston's Logan airport, you better be ready for rain, roots and mud. The BOS, even more aggressive than the PDX, has buttressed side knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, plus center tread that's all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull.
- Clincher size: 33 x 700
- Weight: 397 grams tubeless ready
- Tractor style tread for the harshest mud
- Buttressed side knobs for excellent corning traction
- Tubeless ready with proprietary tubeless casing
- 120 TPI folding lightweight and aggressive